Telford is seeking to hire a Proposal Executive to join us working in our JLT office. Further details are:
Proposal Executive – Chartering
Purpose of Role:
- Provision of tender support within the commercial department including maintenance and development of internal databases and processes
Operational Roles and Responsibilities
- Reviewing ITT documents / Charter enquiries and creating the ‘Bid Submission Register’ to identify document owners and due dates for all tender inputs.
- Working closely with the assigned Tender Manager and Regional Commercial/BD Managers.
- Prepare Bid / No-Bid summary for internal approval.
- Prepare Budget including voyage estimates and Charter proposal.
- Co-ordinate inter-department inputs for technical submission.
- Compile technical and commercial submission and obtain department head signature.
- Print and compile proposal for hard copy submission including packaging and arranging courier.
- Maintain and update internal reporting processes for commercial department.
- Maintain & update tendering standard information database and tender process documents.
- Provide admin support to Tendering department.
- Other duties as assigned by company management from time to time.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in a relevant Engineering, Business or Commercial based discipline.
- Minimum –3 to 5 years of experience in tendering / commercial related roles with experience gained in Marine / Offshore Oil & Gas sector
- Clear thinking with effective communication at all levels
- Organised self-starter able to prioritise and manage multiple activities at any given time
- An eye for detail and experience in proof reading and formatting documents
- Good understanding of typical tendering processes from within the oil & gas or similar industry such as mining
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in the English language
- Experienced in Microsoft Office product suite (Word, Excel – Intermidiate/ Advanced level) including SharePointt Online experience.
- Resilient, driven and tenacious individual with a track record of achievements in a high-pressured tendering environment
- Team player with work experience within a large multi-discipline team
Apply for the Role:
To apply for this role, please register your interest by submitting your employment application (CV and motivation letter) via email, stating PROPOSAL EXECUTIVE – CHARTERING in the subject line and email through to: email@example.com
- Preference will be given to candidates currently residing in the UAE.
- Agency candidate submissions will not be accepted at this time.